Wednesday 10 May 2017

Around the houses






A combination of visits taking in a brief stop on my travels to Blackpool and a wander round the derelict back streets of Glastonbury. Film was Ilford Delta 100 and lens was either Pentax 105mm f2.4 or 55mm f4.


First up Blackpool front. I'm still in the habit of shooting into the sun. I think it's a feeling of getting more contrast and not trusting the film or my sight. I've learn since then.






Probably the best one?

Now we're back in Glastonbury wandering along Beckery Old Road. A derelict part of Glastonbury but full of interest for B&W photography. My sort of stuff.








Scanning sequence is a bit out here as we zip over to the levels and a default spot when I can't think of anywhere to go. Tealham Moore and a couple of double exposures.




And we're back along Beckery Old Road again







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...