Saturday 30 July 2016

The green, green grass of home.



(CLICK ON A PIC AND IT WILL GO BIG)


There's lovely now Cariad!

So a small trip along the mid Wales coast was had that took in Aberystwyth, Cardigan and a few points in between. I'm back to the old faithful 50mm f1.4 Tak and the 17mm Fisheye for good measure. I also took the 35mm f3.5 but didn't use it. If your going to go wide then go WIDE and use a fisheye!. So on with the shots. If you haven't been around those parts I suggest you do. It's a beautiful area. It's an old haunt of mine from back when I lived there so nothing new to me but nice to see the green green grass again.










Someone had put a rock on the stanchion. I never create scenes. I only snap what is there




This didn't come out as good as I would have likes


Same with this pebble on a piece of seaweed

Like this one a lot. All those lines!

Again three pebbles on a rock. Note the salt crystals on the black one. Cool

I was trying to get the three elements of the foam, sand and rock together



Do like this one


And this one

Three Gulls in this one


What colours! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...