Sunday 3 September 2017

Yorkshire surprise





(CLICK ON A PIC AND IT WILL GO BIG)

What a find I made while up in Yorkshire. I had a little while to spare so googled an interesting place and boy did I find one! This is the Yorkshire Sculpture Park. Web HERE It's a huge parkland adjacent to Bretton Hall Stately Home. Web HERE

This was time for some Black and White action with the trusty Pentax 67II. Tripod and bag in hand I was like a kid in a sweet shop. loads of really interesting sculptures young and old. Apparently they change stuff regularly. I'll leave you to enjoy the stuff. Well worth a visit and I will definitely be back.





















To finish of the roll I took these through the window over Glastonbury during a very heavy rain shower. I'm actually rather pleased with them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...