Monday 2 November 2015

Jumping on the bandwagon

Something a bit different.  I was invited to come along and take some photos of a local band down at The Sheppey.  Possibly the best pub in the universe!

I was more than happy to accommodate.  The 2 main questions were:
a. What lens?
b. Should I wear my gorilla outfit? (Halloween)

I selected the Carl Zeiss DDR 50mm and didn't wear the gorilla suit.

It was quite a challenge as there were people eating and it was dark!

The lens is fantastic though and performs really well even in low light.











It was a great venue for the band and it all went off really well.  More importantly they liked the pictures and I'm back for more in February (maybe with a different lens).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...