Sunday 15 April 2018

Glastonbury Carnival 2017






(CLICK ON A PIC AND IT WILL GO BIG)

A little late to the party but perhaps the effect will be greater as memories are rekindled from the night. I am a big fan of Carnival in Somerset. The epitome of true culture. It has history, meaning and community involvement with the added benefit of a cracking night out. So where better to rise to the challenge of film photography of bright lights at night. For practical purposes I was using my Canon A1 with the f1.4 50mm SCC lens. Fast lens, easy and compact to use loaded with Ilford Delta 400 pushed to 3200. This let me keep the settings in a sensible zone of f5.6 at 250. This is the second time I've done this at the Carnival and I was really happy with the results. So enjoy a blast from the past at the 2017 Glastonbury carnival.





Santa in a box....... in November!!



My favourite I think








Rather abstract





Always a sense of comedy

These last two are quite scarily surreal with a definite air of 19th and early 20th Century Panto



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...